As the Coronavirus (also known as “COVID-19”) continues to impact everyday life around the world, the health and well-being of all HALL Park tenants remains our top priority.
Earlier this week, Governor Abbott announced plans to lift shelter-in-place and begin reopening parts of the Texas economy beginning this Friday, May 1st. In light of this announcement, we highly recommend that you begin preparing a plan for your company’s safe return to the workplace, in compliance with the health guidelines put forth by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) and Governor Abbott’s Executive Order GA-18 (https://gov.texas.gov/uploads/files/press/EO-GA-18_expande d_reopening_of_services_COVID-19.pdf). Until a vaccine for COVID-19 is made available, preventing further exposure and transmission will continue to be essential. Now is the time to assess and plan for creating a safe and secure office environment for all employees upon return to the workplace.
The management team at HALL Park is here to partner with you to communicate and encourage safe re-entry practices and protocols that prioritize the health and well-being of all building users. Please find a list of workplace guidelines below, which will be implemented throughout HALL Park to help diminish the spread of COVID-19. Additionally, we have included a list of helpful safety tips to provide to your employees as they prepare to safely return to the workplace.
The HALL Park Management team will continue to diligently monitor communications regarding COVID-19 from the CDC and our local, state and national governments, and is following these guidelines to keep our campus safe.
We also encourage all tenants to visit the following websites for the most up-to-date guidelines and information:
Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov
Texas Government Website: https://gov.texas.gov/coronavirus
CHANGES & CLOSURES (Updated 11/12/20)
As COVID-19 continues to spread throughout the community, we at HALL Park are taking Governor Abbott’s Executive Order GA-29 requiring the use of face coverings very seriously. We would like to remind all of our tenants to comply with the state mask mandate, and are requiring everyone entering HALL Park or utilizing the shared spaces, such as lobbies and elevators, to wear a mask. Those not in compliance with the state mask mandate at HALL Park will be asked to leave the premises.
Thank you for your continued cooperation as we work to keep everyone at HALL Park safe and healthy.
HALL Active Fitness Centers
- 2401 Internet Blvd & 3201 Dallas Pkwy open 6am – 6pm
- Masks required except on cardio machines.
- Social distancing must be followed at all times.
Classes starting November 17th! Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11:30am.
HALL Park Lobby Activations
Effective immediately, all seminars, lobby activations, which includes Chick-fil-A & Taco Deli lunch offerings, will be suspended until further notice.
HALL Park Dining
HALL Arts Café (Murphy’s Deli): Murphy’s Deli will re-open on Monday, 5/18. Please see below for re-opening information and new safety measures.
- Business hours: 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Menu: All menu is available except specials (temporary). For breakfast specials, burgers, and quesadillas, please call and check with us.
- Ways to Order (No CASH allowed): Walk-In Orders – Limit to a maximum of 5 customers at a time due to social distancing. Online & Phone orders are highly recommended. *All orders are delivery or pickup only*
- Safety Measures: Our employees will be checking their temperature, wearing face masks, face shields, and gloves for the safety of both our customers and employees. We highly recommend all walk in customers wear a mask, but it is not mandatory.
- The back door of the deli will not be in use so every customer will need to enter through the main door.
Park Plaza Restaurants: All restaurants at Park Plaza are currently open and operating during their respective normal business hours. Restaurants include:
- Order curbside or takeout
- Catering for delivery or pickup
- Dine-in is open
- Pickup available until 7:30 PM
- Contactless delivery is available
PurePoke Sushi Bowl & Roll:
- In-store pickup or Uber Eats delivery
- Dine-in is closed
- Catering available
- Restaurant closed on Sundays
The Frisco Bar & Grill:
- Delivery through Door Dash
- Open for dine in
- Offers delivery
- Dine-in is open
- Takeout available
- 11AM-3PM, 4:30-9PM
- Delivery available 11AM-3PM, Saturday’s delivery is closed’
- Restaurant closed on Sundays
Daily Grinds Coffee:
- Takeout, curbside, and delivery all available
- Dine-in at 50% capacity
- Monday’s restaurant is closed
- Tues.-Fri. 8AM-3PM
- Sat. and Sun. 8AM-2PM
Kwench Juice Café:
- Dine-in, takeout, delivery all available
- Mon.-Sat. 9AM-5:30PM
- Closed on Sunday’s
- Catering available – min. $100, delivery fee $20, free delivery for orders $200+
- Delivery through Grub Hub, Door Dash, Uber Eats, Postmates, and Favor
Foodsby: Foodsby will continue to deliver to HALL Park buildings. Several buildings are temporarily paused until further notice. Please download the App or visit www.foodsby.com
Booster Fuels: Service is suspended until further notice.
The Star: For updates regarding restaurants and retail at The Star, please visit https://thestardistrict.com.
HALL Park Tenant Safety Measures
We ask that you take the following preventative measures as recommended by the CDC to help us in reducing the spread of Coronavirus:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and help young children do the same. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you do not have a tissue, use your sleeve (not your hands).
Additionally, to best ensure the ongoing safety of all employees and tenants at HALL Park, we request that any case of Coronavirus in HALL Park be immediately reported to HALL Park Management. Please be assured that we will respect the privacy of any individuals involved.
HALL Park Contacts
Director of Park Experience
Director of Fitness Facilities