At HALL Park, the health and well-being of our tenants remains our top priority. Please find a list of workplace guidelines below, which have been implemented throughout HALL Park to help diminish the spread of COVID-19. Additionally, we have included a list of helpful safety tips to provide to your employees as they continue to return to the workplace.
We also encourage all tenants to visit the following websites for the most up-to-date guidelines and information:
- Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov
- Texas Government Website: https://gov.texas.gov/coronavirus
- Vaccine Information: https://www.collincountytx.gov/healthcare_services/Pages/COVID19vaccines.aspx
- Additional Resources: https://www.friscotexas.gov//1621/Coronavirus-Information
CHANGES & CLOSURES
We would like to remind all of our tenants to comply with the state mask mandate, and are requiring everyone entering HALL Park or utilizing the shared spaces, such as lobbies and elevators, to wear a mask. Those not in compliance with the state mask mandate at HALL Park will be asked to leave the premises.
Thank you for your continued cooperation as we work to keep everyone at HALL Park safe and healthy.
HALL Active Fitness Centers
- 2401 Internet Blvd & 3201 Dallas Pkwy open 6am – 6pm
- Masks required except on cardio machines.
- Social distancing must be followed at all times.
- Classes starting November 17th! Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11:30am.
HALL Park Lobby Activations
Effective immediately, all seminars, lobby activations, which includes Chick-fil-A & Taco Deli lunch offerings, will be suspended until further notice.
HALL Park Tenant Safety Measures
We ask that you take the following preventative measures as recommended by the CDC to help us in reducing the spread of Coronavirus:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and help young children do the same. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you do not have a tissue, use your sleeve (not your hands).
Additionally, to best ensure the ongoing safety of all employees and tenants at HALL Park, we request that any case of Coronavirus in HALL Park be immediately reported to HALL Park Management. Please be assured that we will respect the privacy of any individuals involved.
HALL Park Contacts
Director of Park Experience
Director of Fitness Facilities