As the Coronavirus (also known as “COVID-19”) continues to impact everyday life around the world, the health and well-being of all HALL Park tenants remains our top priority.
Earlier this week, Governor Abbott announced plans to lift shelter-in-place and begin reopening parts of the Texas economy beginning this Friday, May 1st. In light of this announcement, we highly recommend that you begin preparing a plan for your company’s safe return to the workplace, in compliance with the health guidelines put forth by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) and Governor Abbott’s Executive Order GA-18 (https://gov.texas.gov/uploads/files/press/EO-GA-18_expande d_reopening_of_services_COVID-19.pdf). Until a vaccine for COVID-19 is made available, preventing further exposure and transmission will continue to be essential. Now is the time to assess and plan for creating a safe and secure office environment for all employees upon return to the workplace.
The management team at HALL Park is here to partner with you to communicate and encourage safe re-entry practices and protocols that prioritize the health and well-being of all building users. Please find a list of workplace guidelines below, which will be implemented throughout HALL Park to help diminish the spread of COVID-19. Additionally, we have included a list of helpful safety tips to provide to your employees as they prepare to safely return to the workplace.
The HALL Park Management team will continue to diligently monitor communications regarding COVID-19 from the CDC and our local, state and national governments, and is following these guidelines to keep our campus safe.
We also encourage all tenants to visit the following websites for the most up-to-date guidelines and information:
Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov
Texas Government Website: https://gov.texas.gov/coronavirus
CHANGES & CLOSURES (Updated 8/31/20)
As COVID-19 continues to spread throughout the community, we at HALL Park are taking Governor Abbott’s Executive Order GA-29 requiring the use of face coverings very seriously. We would like to remind all of our tenants to comply with the state mask mandate, and are requiring everyone entering HALL Park or utilizing the shared spaces, such as lobbies and elevators, to wear a mask. Those not in compliance with the state mask mandate at HALL Park will be asked to leave the premises.
Thank you for your continued cooperation as we work to keep everyone at HALL Park safe and healthy.
HALL Active Fitness Centers
Reopening Monday, August 31st.
2401 Internet Blvd location ONLY
Monday – Friday 7am – 4pm
50% occupancy includes locker rooms, showers, and cardio equipment
HALL Park Lobby Activations
Effective immediately, all seminars, lobby activations, which includes Chick-fil-A & Taco Deli lunch offerings, will be suspended until further notice.
HALL Park Dining
HALL Arts Café (Murphy’s Deli): Murphy’s Deli will re-open on Monday, 5/18. Please see below for re-opening information and new safety measures.
- Business hours: 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Menu: All menu is available except specials (temporary). For breakfast specials, burgers, and quesadillas, please call and check with us.
- Ways to Order (No CASH allowed): Walk-In Orders – Limit to a maximum of 5 customers at a time due to social distancing. Online & Phone orders are highly recommended. *All orders are delivery or pickup only*
- Safety Measures: Our employees will be checking their temperature, wearing face masks, face shields, and gloves for the safety of both our customers and employees. We highly recommend all walk in customers wear a mask, but it is not mandatory.
- The back door of the deli will not be in use so every customer will need to enter through the main door.
Park Plaza Restaurants: All restaurants at Park Plaza are currently open and operating during their respective normal business hours. Restaurants include:
- Newk’s Eatery: Open M-F from 11am – 2pm
- PurePoke Sushi Bowl & Roll: Outdoor dining, Take out, curbside and delivery – Grubhub, Uber Eats, Doordash, Favor
- The Frisco Bar & Grill: Opened Sunday – Tuesday 11am – 12am, Wednesday – Saturday 11am – 12am
- X-press Thai: Take out, curbside and delivery. Grubhub, Uber Eats or Doordash.
- Daily Grinds Coffee: Dine in and delivery available. Open Saturdays.
- Kwench Juice Café: Take out, curbside and delivery. Uber Eats, Doordash, Post Mates, Favor, Grub Hub. $25 or more, free delivery at HALL Park
Foodsby: Foodsby will continue to deliver to HALL Park buildings. Several buildings are temporarily paused until further notice. Please download the App or visit www.foodsby.com
Booster Fuels: Service is suspended until further notice.
The Star: For updates regarding restaurants and retail at The Star, please visit https://thestardistrict.com.
HALL Park Tenant Safety Measures
We ask that you take the following preventative measures as recommended by the CDC to help us in reducing the spread of Coronavirus:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and help young children do the same. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you do not have a tissue, use your sleeve (not your hands).
Additionally, to best ensure the ongoing safety of all employees and tenants at HALL Park, we request that any case of Coronavirus in HALL Park be immediately reported to HALL Park Management. Please be assured that we will respect the privacy of any individuals involved.
HALL Park Contacts
Director of Park Experience
Director of Fitness Facilities