As the unprecedented Coronavirus (also known as COVID-19) continues to impact everyday life around the globe, the health and wellbeing of all HALL Park tenants and employees remains our top priority. The HALL Park Management team is diligently monitoring communications regarding COVID‐19 through updates from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and our local, state and national governments, and is following these guidelines to keep our campus safe.
As the situation evolves, we will continue to keep you informed and will update the below list of changes and closures at HALL Park on an ongoing basis. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Federal Loan Programs
In response to the severe impact COVID-19 has had on U.S. businesses, the U.S. government has enacted several federal loan programs to help companies with job retention and other expenses during this trying time. For more information about these loan programs and to apply, please visit www.sba.gov/coronavirus.
CHANGES & CLOSURES (Last updated April 2, 2020)
HALL Active Fitness Centers
To promote the health and safety of our members, staff and surrounding community, we will be closing all HALL Active Fitness Centers beginning at noon on March 17, 2020 until further notice. Please be assured that your April membership fee will be waived and that your membership will remain in good standing.
HALL Park Lobby Activations
Effective immediately, all lobby activations, which includes Chick-fil-A & Taco Deli lunch offerings, will be suspended for the next two weeks. The Wellness Seminar and Home Buyers Seminar have also been canceled for March.
HALL Park Dining
HALL Arts Café (Murphy’s Deli): Murphy’s Deli will be closed until further notice.
Park Plaza Restaurants: All restaurants at Park Plaza are currently open and operating during their respective normal business hours. Restaurants include:
- Newk’s Eatery (delivery via DoorDash & GrubHub available)
- PurePoke Sushi Bowl & Roll (delivery via GrubHub available)
- The Frisco Bar & Grill
- X-press Thai (delivery via DoorDash available)
- Daily Grinds Coffee (New Hours) open M-F 8am – 3pm; Sat 9am – 3pm
- (delivery via GrubHub, Uber Eats, DoorDash, Postmates & Favor available)
- Kwench Juice Café (delivery via GrubHub available)
Foodsby: Foodsby will continue to deliver to all HALL Park buildings. Please download the App or visit www.foodsby.com.
The Star: For updates regarding restaurants and retail at The Star, please visit https://thestardistrict.com.
HALL Park Tenant Safety Measures
We ask that you take the following preventative measures as recommended by the CDC to help us in reducing the spread of Coronavirus:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and help young children do the same. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you do not have a tissue, use your sleeve (not your hands).
Additionally, to best ensure the ongoing safety of all employees and tenants at HALL Park, we request that any case of Coronavirus in HALL Park be immediately reported to HALL Park Management. Please be assured that we will respect the privacy of any individuals involved.
HALL Park Contacts
Christine Cole Barbara Milo Ashley Dulaney
General Manager Director of Park Experience Director of Fitness Facilities
Office: 972.377.1190 Office: 972.377.1151
Direct: 972.377.1149 Cell: 469.223.3019